Welcome to Camp Kirstin, a stay home Mum's attempt to keep Summer fun and the children busy without making lots of mess and spending too much money

Sunday 11 August 2013

Outdoor Activities - Summary

Actually this isn't really a summary but I think I can add some photos from last week.  I don't have anything to edit them with yet (ideas for free photo editors gratefully received) so you get them just how I took them with no tweaking, here goes.

This first lot is from the "50 things to do" day in the Pinery
playing a grass trumpet
balancing on a fallen tree
looking in a hole in a tree
Next I have some playground photos
playground number 1
playground number 2
playground number 3
Some monkeys

And Jacob's Aquafest picture
In brief summary, I think it was a popular week and I don't think that had anything to do with the enormous volume of ice cream consumed!

No comments:

Post a Comment