Welcome to Camp Kirstin, a stay home Mum's attempt to keep Summer fun and the children busy without making lots of mess and spending too much money

Monday 8 July 2013

Water - Summary

I think that went pretty well, it definitely broke up the days and the kids enjoyed it.  All the crafts/experiments worked except for the still, Jacob and I measured our water on Saturday and we had purified just under 5mls (about a teaspoon), I don't think we'll be replacing Ray Mears as survival experts anytime soon.  Also we missed out irrigation but maybe we'll try again when I have outside the grounds photo capabilities.

Rose's favourite activity was marbling paper, she keeps asking to do it again, and Jacob's was the water fight.  I'm not sure about mine, not the still that's for sure.  You've definitely not seen the last of that, I won't be defeated by a kids science experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment